8.26.2014

Soundtrack of a Sweater: Hunter Creek Pullover


I spent this past month in the picturesque mountains of Aspen, Colorado visiting my dad and little brother. The cool mountain air was a much appreciated respite from the humidity of Virginia; it was nice not having wool stick to my hands for a change. In between hiking, meals with friends and family, and building a new website for my dad's vintage bicycle business, I had a photo shoot for one of my new menswear designs.


The Hunter Creek Pullover incorporates two incredibly simple, but visually appealing textures- moss stitch and ribbing- into a refined men's sweater. Knit with a super soft 100% merino wool, Hunter Creek is perfect for transitioning into fall and the colder winter weather ahead.


Our photo shoot took place at the Hunter Creek ghost town, a nice day hike with a trailhead within walking distance from town. In addition to my little brother, my other model was Wesley, a Samoyed dog. In between photos, Wesley entertained himself (and us) by hopping through the tall grass after grasshoppers. 



I usually share a soundtrack of the music I listened to while knitting and designing my garment, but this time I wanted to change it up and have a guest DJ. My little brother, Michael (my ever so patient model), was kind enough to put together some sweet beats for you to enjoy. This soundtrack reminds me of the time I spent with him this past month. It's always hard to leave Colorado; I may have to make the move out west one of these days.



Happy knitting!



At the Saturday Market with my dad and his bikes.

Seven Castles hike. Climbing waterfalls.

Wesley on out Hunter Creek hike.

Hunter Creek photo shoot.

Stormy skies over Highlands.

Ajax peak hike with my dad and brother.

Aspen. Paradise.

Park pho party.

Grizzly Lake hike.

The world in technicolor.

Grizzly Lake.

One last morning hike before heading home.



1 comment:

  1. If you need a hacker that can help you catch your cheating spouse I strongly recommend HACKINDLOOP Spy. They specialize in catching cheating spouses by hacking their phone to monitor all their communications such as calls, email, text social networks like Facebook, twitter, dating sites and many more. They also render other services like changing grades, tracking locations, hacking websites, Change school grades, recovering lost funds/files,Credit card top up and many other things. Contact Them VIA EMAIL on 'hackingloop6@gmail . com' or text +1  (612) 502 - 3647, if you need hacking help. they will surely be of help.

    ReplyDelete

 
1 09 10